Knitting is the answer when all else fails

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Little Blue Shrug

It's been a while since I have posted to this knitting blog, but it hasn't been because I have not been knitting. On the contrary! I have been knitting like mad.... I just have so many projects going that I haven't quite finished them, except for this one, and a few more that I am almost done with.
This little shrug is quick and easy to knit, and would make a great baby shower gift. The pattern is #288 "Little Girl's Shrug" by Knitting Pure and Simple. I chose a different lace pattern for the bottom of the sweater, just because I wanted to. The yarn I used is from Plymouth Yarns and it's called  "Cleo." It's a 100% Mercerized Pima Cotton yarn, 125 yd hanks, and comes in a lot of beautiful colors. I used a size 7 needle, and this size will fit 18 months to 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment