Knitting is the answer when all else fails

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Knit & Beaded Miniature Purse Necklace

I got this sweet little knitted and beaded, miniature purse necklace kit for Christmas. I've seen these before from vendors at craft and sewing fairs, so I bought a kit to go in my stocking. I promised myself I wouldn't peek into it until Christmas. I finished the purse on Christmas day, and today (New Year's) I finished beading the necklace part. I had a blast knitting this, even as tiny and meticulous as it is. I had to use a much stronger pair of reading glasses to see what I was doing. The pattern and kit is from "Simply Unbeadable" Battle Ground, WA. 360-989-6535 or you can email them at: simplyunbeadable@gmail.com the kit includes, size #0000 knitting needles, one ball of pearl cotton, seed beads for purse and necklace part, instructions, and a photo of finished product. If you want extra fancy beads for the purse and necklace part you will have to purchase that yourself. I'm already planning to do a few more in different colors and beads, this could be addictive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment